Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm not a Celebrity, so Stop Talking about Me!

It's funny how people make stories about you.

The latest I've heard about me is that I have a boyfriend already. Har-di-har-har! Completely untrue although I wish it were.

Some neighbors should stop nosing around other people's lives. They did that to me and they don't even know who I am. And these rumors have reached my Aunt.

Well, anyway, I shouldn't let this affect me because I'm a hundred percent sure it's false. I don't even know what the basis is for this news. It says I have a Citibanker boyfriend, so where exactly is he? I'm curious. Hope he looks good.

How to react when my sister had a sit-down with me to personally ask if this were true? I was half hysterical because it's out of this world and half defensive because I not the type of person to hide anything from anyone anymore.

A warning to people who have neighbors who love to mess with other people's lives.

1 comment:

Korina said...

wahaha! grabe talaga ang rumor mill