Monday, February 11, 2008

The Bucket List

On my January entry (click here), I mentioned that I did not like that some people live-to-write their blogs. But I just want to share this great movie I saw yesterday, The Bucket List, starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.

The movie is about two cancer patients who lived the most of their last days fulfilling things on their Bucket List (sort of like a wish list or a things-to-do-before-I-die list).

On top of the pyramids, Carter (played by Freeman) told Edward (Nicholson) that in the Egyptian lore, you are asked two questions at the gates of heaven. These are:

1) HAVE I FOUND JOY IN MY LIFE?
2) HAS MY LIFE BROUGHT JOY TO OTHERS?

Something to think about...

And please do me a favor and watch the movie. It will surely make you laugh and cry. I will give a refund for those who watch the movie and do not like it.

No comments: