Saturday, July 21, 2007

New blog

Wow. This blog's neat. I'm loving it. Definitely better than Multiply so I'll switch to this now. I've been looking for a blog where I can post pictures with the blog entry itself. My multiply account doesn't allow that because it separates the pictures from the text. Does it? I'm not so sure since I'm too lazy finding that out and I prefer having things ready to use. So there...

No wonder my eldest sister Janylaine using Blogger...will post entries soon!!! This will be my new home!

4 comments:

Korina said...

actually, you can post pics at your multiply :D but blogspot allows you to put adsense...earning money while blogging haha

Joyce Sing said...

wow really? how? teach me...and besides, I also like the templates here better. I'd still keep my Multiply for album sharing...hehe.

Korina said...

yung adsense: signup ka lang sa adsense.com tapos follow the instructions lang. mga 2 days ata ung pag approve

yung sa multiply, may add photo option dun sa taas ng blog :D

Joyce Sing said...

thanks kor! i'll try that just to see how it works.