Saturday, December 1, 2007

Music Makes the People Come Together...Yeah!

I love music.

See...my blog title comes from Gwen Stefani's popular song Hollaback Girl. She is one of my favorite artists (alongside Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Fergie among others) because of her unique style in singing and for giving the audience fresh tracks each and every time.

I am the type to have a favorite song of the moment. It was Beautiful Girl, then Umbrella, Big Girls Don't Cry and so on. And now, I am singing Baby Love, Clumsy, Jenny, and Hate that I Love You.

Must admit I am not a good singer. I only imagine myself to be. Haha. Still. I love singing to my favorite tunes. It makes me feel better and have a lighter mood. It helps removes stress and anger and makes me feel and think more positive. I am honestly a little off sometimes, but everything's relative right?

No comments: