Saturday, October 13, 2007

Choosing a Book, Angels and Demons-the Movie

I am brand conscious especially when it comes to books. I read only those written by well-known authors or authors whose books I have read and liked. When I was a kid, I bought a book based on its summary at the back cover and did not finish the book after reading only a few pages. And even those books claiming they are international bestsellers or are part of the local bookstore's bestseller lists are not at all good reads. So I stick to reading the works of some of the well-known authors like Judith Mcnaught, Sophie Kinsella, and Dan Brown. I do not like David Sedaris and Paulo Coelho (save for The Alchemist).
In Dan Brown's case, I have read all of his books except for the Digital Fortress which I am planning to read sometime soon. I am excited to learn the he is writing another book The Solomon Key out in 2008 . The same year the movie based on (and entitled) Angels and Demons is set for release with Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon again (whoa! the hairstyle!).

Image from Wikipedia.com

No comments: