Sunday, October 14, 2007

Of Cereals and Leftover Milk

I was eating cereal for dinner yesterday when I recall a habit of mine from way back.

During my younger days, I used to soak and bath my cereal with milk so that the taste would stay with the milk and I would end up eating the soft and mushy lump of cereal. The best part is drinking the milk afterwards-by then, it is flavored milk. I particularly like doing this when I am eating Coco Pops so that I will end up with chocolate milk (put lots of Coco Pops to get a darker chocolate milk). Yummy.



Certainly, that was when I was younger. Now, I enjoy my cereal just as it should be. Crispy and crunchy, with cold milk.

*By the way, I also have a weird habit with powdered milk. I would not fully dilute the milk with water. I just put as much milk on my glass and pour water (without mixing) and then glass up! I love spooning the milk which stays at the bottom of my glass.
Images from google.com and lindamoran.net

No comments: